FDS relies on its own logistics management department to store, monitor, despatch and receive goods that go in and out of our facility. Here are some of the main services:
- Complete logistics management service to the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and Civil Customers around the world.
- FDS currently holds long term contracts for management of equipment operated on most Australian defence force aircraft types (Army, Air Force & Navy).
- A range of Instruments, avionics systems, CDR systems (FDR, CVR, CPI & associated sensors and GSE) and UAV systems.
The scope of the logistics services includes:
- Australian Defence Force (ADF) Logistics Warehouse
- Aircraft instruments & components repair
- Reliability trend analysis reporting
- Repairable item management tracking
- Warehouse storage and provision of spares
- Recorder engineering system advice