HHMPI - Handheld Multi Purpose Interface
The HHMPI is a hand held interface unit which connects directly to multiple types of FDRs. It supports multiple memory devices for downloading flight data onto SD card CF card and USB memory drive. The HHMPI (p/n FDS40-0301) provides a range of additional flight recorder functions, including engineering unit replay, which the avionics technician may be used at the aircraft or in the office.
- Four different FDR download options such as: (1) Download All, (2) Download Since last, (3) Download memory mark, (4) Download Time
- Two CVR download options – CVR download All and CVR download Time
- Capable of downloading from many different FDR's & CVR's such as L3, Honeywell, Universal & GE
- Live Data can be viewed in Engineering units (as an option), Decimal, Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal formats at the aircraft
- Files can be uploaded to a configured and nominated FTP server via web interface
- Flight data file(s) can be transferred from the Flight recorder onto downloadable storage including; USB key, Compact flash, SD card, Internal memory or use the HHMPI as a mass storage to transfer files via USB cable to a PC Hard drive
- Wireless transfer of data through a USB Wireless dongle
- Ethernet connection to transfer files through a local area network (LAN) as well as configure the HHMPI unit via web interface
- Use the HHMPI Cradle to rapidly charge the internal battery as well as transfer files seamlessly to PC (via USB) or to FTP Server (via Ethernet)
- The HHMPI is CE & FCC certified.